Greases for reduction gears of locomotive traction motors
They are used in traction gearboxes of wheel-motor blocks of locomotives and railway multiple units.
|Product name||Reduction gearbox grease OS-L||Reduction gearbox grease OS-Z||Reduction gearbox grease OS-V|
|Thikener||Sodium soap||Sodium soap||Lithium soap|
Semifluid grease used in heavily loaded gear drives of locomotive traction motor reduction gearboxes. They are used for the lubrication of gear drives of locomotive traction motor reduction gearboxes, reduction gearboxes of agricultural machinery, equipment of metallurgical and minig enterprises.
The grease OS-L is designed for operation in summer, the grease OS-Z is used in winter.
• Good anti-wear properties.
• Good corrosion protection.
• Excellent adhesion.
All-season grease for gear drives of locomotive traction gearboxes, reduction gearboxes of africultural machinery, equipment of metallurgical and mining enterprises.
• Reduces consumption by 2 times due to the limitation of grease leaks through casing leaks.
• Excludes seasonal change.
• Increases operational reliability of a reduction gearbox due to innovative additives.
• Improves environmental situation on railways due to the elimination of grease leaks.
Penetration at a temperature of +25°С, with stirring, 0,1 mm.
|Effective viscosity at -30°С, Pa•s||----||----||1000|
|Apparent viscosity, conventional degrees at 100°С||7-15||2-7||----|
|Weld point, N||1842||1842||3479|
|Critical load, N, min||657||657||1098|
|Load wear index, N, min||343||343||500|
|Wear scar diameter, mm, max||0,7||0,7||0,7|
|Corrosion attack on metals||Withstands||Withstands||Withstands|
|Conformity to regulatory documentation||
Company's Standard STO 17321872-006-2017